Friday, January 8, 2010

Could I use toothpaste if I have a blackheads and pimples?

is toothpaste is really good or effective?Could I use toothpaste if I have a blackheads and pimples?
i dont use it cuz it doesnt work for me. rubbing alcohol or perfume on a zit dries them out fasterCould I use toothpaste if I have a blackheads and pimples?
It works differently on different people. I have heard it can be effective on some of my friends. But my skin is quite sensitive %26amp; it made my skin really sore %26amp; red. I wouldn't risk it if I was you. Try steaming your face. Fill a bowl with hot water, place your head over the top. Put a towel over your head %26amp; wait untill water cools. It opens your pores %26amp; decreases congestion/blackheads.
like everyone else said, it only dries out zits





not black heads








for black heads


get some Biore Pore Strips





they are strips of paper u put on your nose, u let it dry and then rip it off





it doesn't get all of them but makes a huuuge difference
It makes your skin really dry but personally for me it never worked. I used Proactiv and after 6 months my face is completely clear.





Could you answer my most recent question too?
for pimples it drys them out not sure about black heads tho... do it at nitee and wash it off in thee morning

No comments:

Post a Comment