Friday, January 8, 2010

PLEASE WHAT IS THE BEST DIET TO EAT TO GUARANTEE A FLAWLESS SKIN - FREE FROM PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS,RASHES ETC?

AND HOW LONG DO I STAY ON THIS DIET(MEAL, FRUITS OR WHATEVER) TO WITNESS IMMEDIATE POSITIVE CHANGES ON MY SKIN?PLEASE WHAT IS THE BEST DIET TO EAT TO GUARANTEE A FLAWLESS SKIN - FREE FROM PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS,RASHES ETC?
stop shouting and there is no such thing. just eat a balanced diet.PLEASE WHAT IS THE BEST DIET TO EAT TO GUARANTEE A FLAWLESS SKIN - FREE FROM PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS,RASHES ETC?
From my experience (key word..MY) is drinking lots of water helps and a healthy diet of any kind. You can incorporate fruits and veggies, me i prefer fruits, not too much sweet stuff like sodas (no i dont drink them even when going out to dinner i get lemonade or juice) not drinking alocohol too much also helps. Excercise helps and if you have a skin care regimen..for example I have sensitive skin so I use hypoallergenic stuff like Dove and Ponds. A nice moisturizer works too and again I use Dove and Ponds. You may have to try a regimen or two for about a week to see which works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment