Friday, January 8, 2010

I have lots of blackheads and small pimples on my forehead?

I'm 16 now and have been trying to deal with this for 4 years! I don't really want to see a dermatologist so please don't suggest it! I couldnt afford it and I don't have the time at the moment.





What are some really good, fast acting if possible, products to help me deal with these spots?





Thanks for your help :)I have lots of blackheads and small pimples on my forehead?
This might sound stupid but bear with me. Have you got a fringe? If so you might want to wear it off your face for awhile, the oil off your hair can aggravate the problem or even cause it. Apart from that a good skin care routine will definitely help (cleanse, tone and moisturise) Don't forget to tone after you cleanse and before you moisturise, it closes the pores you've just opened when you cleanse and stops moisturiser clogging them up again. Also if you go down the route of products like clearasil and oxy, don't overload you skin with them cause I find they really dry your skin out. I know because I've used them in the past and I have quite oily unsensitive skin. Hope any of that helps.I have lots of blackheads and small pimples on my forehead?
I use seabreeze, it is a astringent you can buy at wal mart. They have one for sensitve skin, and one for normal skin, the one for normal skin has salycic acid in it that will not only get oil, dirt, %26amp; makeup off your skin but it will also dry up acne pimples and clear out the blackheads over time of course. Wash your face before using the seabreeze astringent then soak a cotton ball in seabreeze and rub over face until not trace of dirt is left. Then I use clearisil spot treatment, benzl peroxide 10%





=]
If you have alot of blackheads that means what whatever facial wash you are using is not cleansing (%26amp;exfoliating) your skin well enough. You need something deep cleaning but not over irritating. Like Neutrogena Deep Clean Cream Scrub. Their oil free acne wash works pretty well also. What you need to do is get those intitial blackheads out before you can go on preventing them. So you can do three things; the baking soda trick the girl above me mentioned sounds really good, try that since you can make it at home. If it dosent work, invest in some Biore Pore strips for the face. Those literally pull out the black heads from your skin. Or you can try the Queen Helene Mint Julep Mask. Its very cheap (about $3) and it WORKS, its very old school. But the mask sucks out blackheads, and the sulfur in it helps dry up the other pimples you may have, probably twice a week is best. Use this in combination with a good facial cleanser and that should solve your problems.
You have to go to get a facial. You have to have them put you under that light and get the black heads out. YOur skin isn't functioning properly but the facial will assist.





TRUST ME- start with getting a facial and the blackheads removed. Once that's done, they'll be able to help with the whiteheads and any other breakouts.
ok i know the answer!! lol





so i alwasy had lost of blackheads too =/ and i found a cool way to get rid of them very fasssttt





mix baking soda


water


and


salt





until its kinda like a paste





aply it to your face for NO MORE than 10 mins





it will sting a bit but its just cleaning out your pores





remove with water (:





after i tried this my black heads were seriously almost all gone!!


.


good luck
i wash my hands with soap and rinse them, then wash my face with the water and little soap thats left on my hands. i have very rarely have spots and had very little acne as a teenager goodluck
get some good exfoliating face scrubs and cleansers for your skin type. you can get stuff all over chemists like creams and gels. pop into ya nearest boots and have a look.
Rubbing alcohol. It dries up your skin, but it's worth it. If it stings it's working. once before bedtime everynight.
neutrogena oil free acne wash
get those strips lol

No comments:

Post a Comment