Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I clear up blackheads and pimples?

Washing your face daily really helps. I recommenced Clearasil Ultra with blackhead control face wash or wipes. If it gets really bad Proactive is a great choice.How can I clear up blackheads and pimples?
Wash your face with exfoliating cream.How can I clear up blackheads and pimples?
there are many choices drink more water , eat the right vegies, protein and there is also the choice of face washes pro active. clean and clear. clearasil use daily hope you get better results!:)
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Acne-pimple cure/


Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/face packs


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/08/natur鈥?/a>
Drink more water and also before you go to bed wash off your face.....I used to have blackheads and pimples and not I don't have anymore...Well also I use two kinds of face wash St. Eves and a Wal*Mart brand it really does work!
wash your face daily and also use Clearasil Cleansing pads mornings and evenings. That's what I do.
I know how you can do it... well you can visit a website that is called www.acne.com and you can click on the thingy bar that says preventions... good luck.
when i have black heads I use this product called clean %26amp; clear. It work really well and it's not that exspensive!


I use it all the time!


u can find it @... target, wal mart, and prbabllly k-mart!
~~Clean %26amp; Clear has a great blackhead clearing scrub, %26amp; Noxema has a great facial cleanser that prevents breakouts.
wash ur face more often then go buy a kind of mud mask which able to remove blackheads and pimples effectively
blackheads im still questioning. but for pimples, everyone swears proactiv. well i dont. go to your local pharmacy and ask if they have a soap called purpose. it's orange and it says, well, purpose right in the middle. it starts to take away every single zit i swear in about a week. trust me. just go buy some the next time you're out. you won't regret it. you can't use any other face cleanser though. and you have to use it twice a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment