Friday, January 8, 2010

Getting rid of pimples, spots and blackheads?

I'm a 16 year old guy... every morning i look in the mirror and see a new spot or one starting to appear, Is there away of getting rid of them? do doctors help with this problem?Getting rid of pimples, spots and blackheads?
POP IT!!!!Getting rid of pimples, spots and blackheads?
I'm 16 too, but a girl, I used to have problems with pimples but now my skin is basically clear, with the exception of one or two once a month or so.





Basically wat i did was cut out most sweets and fatty, oily food. It really helped. and my body looks better.





also, use face wash. try not to get the stuff that dries out your skin because although it'll get rid of the pimples your face will itch like crazy.





also you can get medications. I never tried them but my friend did and he looks amazing. it works.





or medicated cream. i used that for a bit.





everything works differently for different people. good luck!
you can try stronger face wash. yes you can go to a dermatologist. they will probably prescribe medication or something if it's really bad
put clean and clear persa gel ten on your face where you see new ones forming and they will be gone within a day or two.
You can try using clay masks as they help remove dirt from deep inside and clear your skin of impurities. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
you should go to a dermatoligist..i would tell you to try proactive but it only works for some people.
I went to a dermatologist and it has solved all my pimple problems. I still get some every once in a while but it is tons better. They know more about skin than anyone else and they'll know what can treat your problem.
Start eating healthier.
  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment