Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Help!! I have pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and small bumps on my face?

i have pimples whiteheads and blackheads on my face.its awful! I also have what looks like a rash on my forehead and cheeks. I dont know whatsup but i have had this forever , have tried EVERYTHING and i still hhave this condition. Anyone with any idea or help please lat me know ASAP as I cant take this anymore!Help!! I have pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and small bumps on my face?
Sounds like you have acne .Acne can take a major toll on your


self-esteem


hope this site helps you


http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/鈥?/a>Help!! I have pimples, whiteheads, blackheads and small bumps on my face?
Have you tried using a regime without fail twice a day?


Acne face wash, toner and spot treat with acne cream?


At the end of the day a hot compress to pull out dirt/bacteria.


An acne shampoo (by proactive)


if all has failed it's time to see a skin doctor and get on some really strong medication - good luck.
you can use natural CTM (Clencer, Toner and Moiturature) available in market. you can use this for your home itself. and also you need to take more vitamin E contain food.
Try asking the doctor to prescribe you to benzaclyne (I may not be spelling it right)... It's a acne medication that I had used after years of other failed attempts with getting rid of my acne with other products, even proactiv. I used Benzaclyne for maybe 2 weeks if that and my face cleared right up!! it's a small jar but a little diffidently goes a long way. You shouldn't have to see a dermatologist for it, I got it from my regular physician.
Hi,





Go to www.lush.com





The cosmetics are all natural %26amp; lovely. Give it a try, I promise your skin will improve.





I use a cleanser called ''angels on bare skin''. It soothes away redness and leaves my skin glowing and clear.





I hope this helps.





Best wishes,


Hollywood x
For all problems you can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment