Sunday, April 25, 2010

Why do me and my sister get pimples and a lot of blackheads, when both our parents didn't get any. Ever. ?

My sister gets the pimples, while I get a lot of blackheads and whiteheads. Both my mum and dad didn't get pimples, even when they were teens. Why do we?Why do me and my sister get pimples and a lot of blackheads, when both our parents didn't get any. Ever. ?
its just the type of person you are.


you are what you eat, always remember that.


dont pay attention its not true when people say they breakout from chocolate, look it up.


i asked my dermtalogist %26amp; thats what he told me.


it also has to do with hormones.


when your a teenager going through puberty, you get pimples.


its life, everyone has had at least ONE pimple.Why do me and my sister get pimples and a lot of blackheads, when both our parents didn't get any. Ever. ?
your skin type is totally down to genetics, so what the experts would call the cause of your skin problems is ';environmental';. that basically means that things like the area you live in, the food you eat and what you put on your skin can affect any outbreaks... so if you live in a polluted area, are partial to the odd bit of junk food ;) or put something funky on your skin, any of those could be the cause.


hope that helps!
From what i understand its genetics. My brother has never got acne/ pimples but I do. My mother never had them but my aunt has them and they seem to cluster in a similar way to mine on our faces (yes my aunt still gets pimples)
Hi, I'll give you a link to a website that has acne information on it. There is also some home remedies you and your sister might try.





Good Luck
Its just the individual.


or maybe their parents got acne like you,


things sometimes skip generations.
genetics. types of food you eat. i only got pimples from chocolate. my son got pimples on his back form chocolate. greasy foods will give you pimples.

No comments:

Post a Comment