Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have blackheads and pimples on my behind ?

it has bothered me all my life! I want to know any suggestions on possible medications or creams that will help my situation. Thanx!I have blackheads and pimples on my behind ?
First of all ,ask yourself if you have a balanced diet. Be sure you eat lots of fruits and vegetable.


Instead of drinking pop or juice, try drinking lots of water. No medication or cream can make your pimples go away. Be sure to have a regular bowel movement. It is one of the factor too if you don't have a clear skin. Sleep early and the most important thing : have a clean livingI have blackheads and pimples on my behind ?
Try using a clay mask once a week to bring up the impurities. Then use a sugar scrub to remove the blackheads gently. Repeat as necessary

No comments:

Post a Comment