Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get rid of pimples,blackheads, and eye bags?

hahahah!!! just want to know the best ways... How to get rid of pimples,blackheads, and eye bags?
A facial scrub or exfoliater is great at getting rid of blackheads and pimples. Make sure you keep your face clean, even if its just with water!





To get rid of eyebags, the only thing I can suggest is a good nights sleep and lots of water. It always works for me! xxHow to get rid of pimples,blackheads, and eye bags?
get mediaction





worked for me
A facial steamer
pimples: DON'T touch... lol I swear its the best way to get rid of them.


Blackheads: Go to any pharmacy or beauty store and get an exfoliator... they usually remove blackheads quite well and freshen the skin up again.


Eye bags: teabags (warm) placed over them for about a half an hour combined with cucumber slices placed ontop to extract eye stress and give a fresh look too.





Hope I helped! x
plastic surgeon
:P I haven't had blackheads but about the pimples


1st Always wash them twice a day.


2nd if u have followed nr 1 for quiet a while ( i washed them twice a day for 6 years) and the result did not satisfy you try


Acne Free in 3 Days


rly HARD diet I'm on the 3rd day @ writing moment.(re doing it seeing as i had some new breakouts 1 year later)


The pimples was gone for me on the 4th day. And I had had those for 6 years! You can either buy the book or download torrent for free.


Google: Acne Free in 3 days torrent or just use Xtorrent or whatever programs you might use to find it.


have fun %26lt;3


Eye Bags


- Sleep ALOT! Make sure to not be in love without telling the person coz that steals alot of sleep for u :P And use - Aqua Sensation -Anti Shadow Creme from Nivea it really worked 4 me.

No comments:

Post a Comment