Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a few pimples many blackheads and acne marks i was hoping someone could recommend me any good products?

Ok so i have only a couple of pimples. And a lot of black heads. When I pop my black heads they leave big huge spots which are my pores.


I have pretty sensitive skin but its not that sensitive. I was wondering if someone could recommend me some good products that closes my pores and keeps them tight, gets rid of my marks that my pimples left behind, and exfoliates my skin and rid me of oil. Neutrogena, Cetaphil or anything that helped you it can be more than one product. The reason why I asked this is so that i don't go out wasting my money on products that dont work. A description of me is I'm African American but im really light so the marks and pimples show up purple and pink on my skin especially when it is irritated.I have a few pimples many blackheads and acne marks i was hoping someone could recommend me any good products?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>


I have a few pimples many blackheads and acne marks i was hoping someone could recommend me any good products?
Why not try natural remedies for acne. A chronic acne sufferer finds a scientifically proven way to permanently clear skin in just 3 days, and finally reveals the unbelievably easy, step-by-step actions you could already be taking to look better, feel better, and have a renewed sense of self-esteem!. Visit http://easy-acne-cure.blogspot.com/
some natural remedies would be, rosemary which works as a antiseptic that boosts circulation and deep cleaning, sage works as a astringent that tightens pores, thyme is also another antiseptic cleanser. those are the easiest herbs to get. u can probably search some recipes online. but my husband has bad acne and scars also and hes tried all of the soaps and washes and none have worked for him so this is an amazing alternative.
Benzoyl Peroxide gel would work for spot treatment. Zapzyt has a good gel for spots. I also heard that a baking soda paste works well. Just take a teaspoon of baking soda and add a little water to make it into a paste. Then massage it all over the skin and rinse. Its worth a try and pretty cheap.
Use Clearasil Deep cleanse to get rid of the oils on your face. Then get Thermaclear which is a product that uses heat to kill the bacteria that causes pimples. Both products worked great for me and my skin is almost back to normal.
I really like the Biore Pore Perfect Strip that you wet and then dry on the area that needs it. That works great for blackheads. For regular acne, I like the clean and clear persigel. It works fast and lasts for a long time.
proactive
I would use Proactive.
I LOVE proactiv. it doesn't work right away... but its Amazing!!! I love it
proactive works very well
i have sensitive skin too.. i use proactive. its reallyy good
Hi,





I have product which i would like to reccomened, now i have tried everything in the UK and USA and no products on the market work, they all seem to give u more spots.. now the product is a chinese herbal liquid, the best thing is that its water based and not a cream so no grease and OK for sensitive skin and the herbal smell disapears after a few seconds. I have been using it for about 1 month and I havn't had a single spot since and scars from previous spots have nearly disapeared. the product is really good and i would recommend it to anyone, my mum say's my skin has gone so clear it looks like im using foundation (no im a guy and i dont do makeup). alot of people in my family and also my friends have started using it because for a guy whos face was one big spot and now so clear.. The product is called '101E' and can be found on ebay, well thats where i got it from... and i found it to be cheaper than some high street products that dont work..





kool ;)
I used Garnier ';Pure'; and it worked well for me, it got rid of a lot of my blackhead and it does a good job of keeping way the pimples, I am not sure about the sensitive skin part, because my skin I don't think is too sensitive, so I am not sure what the outcome would be for you.


There are three steps you have to take 1) is the cleaner which opens the pores and cleans them out (you have two different choices, there is one with little beads and one that is smooth) 2) is the astringent toner which closes your pores and then 3) is optional.. but it is a lotion that puts moisture back in and what not and they have a couple different kinds you can use. Here is the link where you can learn a bit more





http://skinnaturals.garnier.ca/en/franchise_pure.asp

No comments:

Post a Comment