Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How Can rid of my acne/pimples/zits/blackheads etc!!! DESPERATE!

I have zits, white heads mainly and occasional black heads but, i break out all the time %26amp; everything i use for about two weeks at a time every night every morning. But I break out like as soon as it starts to work. I am incredibly desperate for help.





p.s. DONT SUGGEST PROACTIVE I AM ALLERGIC TO IT!





How Can rid of my acne/pimples/zits/blackheads etc!!! DESPERATE!
Use clean and clear that's what i use :)How Can rid of my acne/pimples/zits/blackheads etc!!! DESPERATE!
First of all puberty will do this to you. DO NOT eat greasy foods. Pimples are caused by the pores becoming blocked and greasy foods, fatty foods and sugar can make the skin more oily and then more pimples. Make sure you squeeze the puss out of the pimple then put a facecloth soaked in very warn to hot water on your face allowing the pores to open. Then rub in some Clearasil or antibacterial lotion onto the face and allow to sit for 1 minute. Rinse off with warm water and then apply some witch hazel, to the open pores. It is a natural toner and has amazing healing properties. Then and finally use a non greasy, moisteriser like Young Solution.
Have you ever heard of Arbonne? If you're allergic to proactive it may be an option for you. The Clear Advantage system actually cleared up my face better than proactive. The products are botanically based and very mild, yet effective, which I appreciated since I have really sensitive skin. The set also comes with a vitamin supplement for clearer skin. It's really a cool system. Anyway, I loved it so much I decided to become an Arbonne consultant, so check out my site and let me know if you want to give it a whirl.
My acne runs in the family it was horrible! I was DESPERATE TOO! I suggest you go to your doctor and talk to him/her about it. I now use differin and i never had flawless skin til now.





Besides thatt;


-Drink lots of water.


-keep your bangs/hair out your face(if you have bangs)


-Stay commited to your products.


-Use cetaphil. :)


-Wear sunscreen all yr round.


- If you work at mcdonald or anywhere that has grease(maybe that causes it) i wouldnt know if you work or not. :P


-Wash your hand before you clean your face.


-avoid touching your face.


-your hair products such as gel,mousse,hairspray,and etc can cause acne also.


- Clean your pillow cases more often.


I hope this works. :)
first off, usually when you switch face cleansers you face will break out for at least 2 weeks (if you are prone to break outs), so if you change face wash keep using it for longer than two weeks. If it gets too bad, have you though about accutane? There is soo much controversy about it, so make sure you research it. But i used it for 6 months and it worked wonders. I have been off of it for two years and still seeing the results.
Hi Laura,





Try this natural product that works from the inside out. It's called Acne Free In 3 Days. Here is the link.





http://offur.com/AcneFreeIn3Days





Good luck
tetracyclene (pill) or this cream that really works but your doctor will have to prescribe it for you...hope this helped! GOOD LUCK :D
You should try using Clean %26amp; Clear, it works really well. Plus they have a formula for sensitive skin.





Good Luck!
Try these acne tips





http://cureacnetreatment.com/acne-tips.p鈥?/a>
well i use ';inner peace'; from aveda and it makes my face clearer but i wouldn't swear on it =)
http://acnemiracle.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment