Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have a habit of picking my pimples and blackheads. please help?

i have a horrible habit of picking my pimples and my blackheads. i think that's the reason i have some scars. my scars are ugly too.





i have this stick that has a small circle at the end to pick pimples and blackheads. and sometimes i use my nails. should i get rid of it?





i pick at my pimples to get rid of the yellow pus and pick my blackheads to get rid of them. i keep thinking that if i dont pick them, i wont be able to get rid of them. so i continue picking.





i want to know how to get rid of pimples and my blackheads without picking at them.I have a habit of picking my pimples and blackheads. please help?
BLACKHEADS REMOVAL





A nasty beauty enemy, but here's a remedy:


Combine 1/4 cup boiling water with one teaspoon of Epsom salt and three drops of iodine.


Let mixture cool until it's comfortable to the touch.


Saturate a cotton ball with this mixture and dab on blackheads.


This will allow them to loosen so they can be easily squeezed with a gauze pad.





THIS IS THE WEB FOR ACNE :





http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acne_vulgar鈥?/a>





TRUST ME! REALLY GOOD INFO.


IT鈥橲 WORTH READING!





Here is what the WEBSITE CONTAINS:





Contents:


1 SYMPTOMS


2 CAUSES OF ACNE


2.1 MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT CAUSES


3 TREATMENTS


3.1 TIMELINE OF ACNE TREATMENT


3.2 AVAILABLE TREATMENTS


3.2.1 Exfoliating the skin


3.2.2 Topical Bactericidals


3.2.3 Topical antibiotics


3.2.4 Oral antibiotics


3.2.5 Hormonal treatments


3.2.6 External retinoids


3.2.7 Oral retinoids


3.2.8 Phototherapy


3.2.8.1 Blue and red light


3.2.8.2 Photodynamic therapy


3.3 Less widely used treatments


3.4 FUTURE TREATMENTS


3.5 Preferred treatments by types of acne vulgaris


4 ACNE SCARS


5 See also


6 References


7 Footnotes


8 External links

No comments:

Post a Comment