Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can I do to stop pimples and blackheads from my face?

Please!!!!!!!! I need help!!!!What can I do to stop pimples and blackheads from my face?
Sometimes they said that having pimples is hereditary.....but you can avoid it by avoiding eating foods that caused them.Pimples will occur sometimes if you are sleeping very late so maintain the normal sleep (8-9 hours) , fatty foods like peanuts and all kinds of nuts lol, chocolates too coz i observe that to me if i ate too mutz sweets they are coming out as big as u can see in my face and its soooooo itchy...


I can suggest to take vitamins like with Virgin Coconut Oil , this good for the skin especially like you having pimple problem....use mild soap to wash your face and always use new washed towels everyday. I can give you nite and cream but im afraid you cant buy in your place coz you can find this in Asian countries but suitable this in a cool country.


Here's is my email add if you are interested feel free to contact me:clevergirl99@rocketmail.com. What can I do to stop pimples and blackheads from my face?
neutrogena products work for me.find one that is best for you at wal-mart where they are a little cheaper...

No comments:

Post a Comment