Sunday, April 25, 2010

What's the best way to get rid of acne and blackheads and pimples??

THANKS =D!What's the best way to get rid of acne and blackheads and pimples??
I recommend St. Ives' Apricot Scrub: Blemish and Blackhead Control. You can find them at any drugstore. It is simple, user friendly, and inexpensive. The benefits: Clearer and fresher feeling skin as it removes dead cells and bacteria. Moreover, it has the great scent of apricots.What's the best way to get rid of acne and blackheads and pimples??
Go to a dermatologist or read about skin care products on


http://www.skincare-md.com/index.cfm





I take Adoxa orally. And topically I use Duac gel and Tretin-X gel kit. Works very well for cystic acne.





These meds are very expensive with insurance. The dermatologist can determine what is best for you to use depending on the severity of your acne.
clinique three step ACNE system
I think Acne Free works GREAT! I love it!
It really varies from person to person but I really like nuetrogena acne wash scrub. For blackheads nose strips work very well. Or a blackhead scrub (Biore works well).

No comments:

Post a Comment