Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pimples & Blackheads Whats a girl to do?

Okay my face can clear up right .... But it depends on my diet but what do you guys recomend that truly works so that my face can clear up without having the blackheads and whiteheads and those ingrown pimples! help!Pimples %26amp; Blackheads Whats a girl to do?
...SAY NO TO STRESS......that's the best way to prevent those unsightly marks on your face.....





...eat lots of fruits and vegetables....DRINK WATER...





..believe me,, i once had pimples.....and i thank God i've finally gotten over it.....Pimples %26amp; Blackheads Whats a girl to do?
Don't use whitening toothpaste, for one. It has an active ingredient that can cause excess of blackheads, etc. As for diet, I'm not sure. Just keep your skin clean and well moisturized.
buy Clean %26amp; Clear .. im not sure of the name but its orange, and thats for when you wake up [it says on the bottle]. wash your face with that. and then before you go to bed just rinse your face in warm'ish\cold'ish water ... alwaaays continue. and drink alot of water.!
Birth control. It's amazing!





I also noticed that my face completely cleared up (even without washing it for like 4 days) when I was taking antibiotics and steroids (to prevent swelling) following oral surgery. I don't know whether it was the antibiotic or the steroid, but it worked. I don't advocate taking either long-term (pointless use of antibiotics causes resistance, and steroids can squash the immune system). I do think it was interesting anecdotally.
i use noxzema face wash and if i notice i have a pimple coming in before i go to bed, i use toothpaste to dry it out. Also if its red in the morning use Clear eyes or something like that to get rid of the redness. Hope this helps
try Dermalogica, this brand usually used by professional only, the reason i know about it because my cousin introduced it to me, i works so well for my oily skin, i used to have pimples almost every month around my menst cycle, i've been using this for over 6 months, i have so much nice compliments lately, try it, go on Dermalogica.com, hope it works for you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment