Sunday, April 25, 2010

What is a good treatment for pimples/acne and/or blackheads?

I felt unconfident when I had ACNE.


Going to the dermatologist sometimes doesn't work. The appointment cost a lot. Why don't you try clear.now a treatment for acne.





If you have acne you are going to like what I'm going to tell you.. I had acne and I'm using clear.now. it's working for me you should try it. Trust me I had the same problem I know how you feel. My friend told me about this acne product and I thank her so much for telling me about it. And now I would like to share it with you. When your skin is clear and doesn't have acne you feel so much better about yourself. Your more confident about yourself. Now I'm not shy to go outside because I feel beautiful that's to clear. now that's the name of the acne treatment I'm taking. If it doesn't work they will return your money that's what I liked the most. But I didn't have to return it because I love how it works and makes my skin feel soft and clear. It's better than the ProActive products I have used.








Gently helps break the cycle of breakouts.


Keeps pores clean, clear, and cared for.


The only 3-step acne treatment system to utilize patent-pending stabilized sodium chlorite combined with over-the-counter levels of salicylic acid.








Cost-saving 3-step system includes Acne Treatment Wash (4 oz.), Purifying Toner (4 oz.), and Acne Treatment Lotion (2 oz


22 hours agoWhat is a good treatment for pimples/acne and/or blackheads?
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin, Dry skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin, dry skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.What is a good treatment for pimples/acne and/or blackheads?
idk lames
Hello!.......PROACTIVE!!!!!
That stuff that comes in the purple plastic bottle thingy. I think it's clearasil, It says clean and clear on my bottle
NO, do not try proactive


ive tried it for 2 months and found absolutely no results


ive just currently tried this Philosophy stuff from QVC.com and works great


just use it once in the morning and at night


i saw results the next day


it clears blackheads at the same time





try it it works =]
Toothpaste
proactive or clearasil :) hope i coulde help
  • benzoyl peroxide
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment