Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Face covered with little red pimples and blackheads?

my son is 16, he is very particular of his face, he has a bunch of little red pimples all over his face and blackheads....we have used face scrubs at Walmart and just recently bought a acne scrub from Israel.....





I really want a product that we can use that will STOP oil forming on his face and stop the red pimples and acne, I want a product that completely gets rid of the crap on his face.





Thanks for your help!Face covered with little red pimples and blackheads?
Take him to a dermatologist. I don't think any of us can recommend certain products because we all have different skin type so of course, different products will work for different individuals.





But uh, Neutrogena works for me! =)Face covered with little red pimples and blackheads?
Most skin care products are put through bleaching, deodorizing, and winterizing processes that strip away many of their vital components.





I would recommend you use all natural products. Try jojoba oil and coconut oil. Use them if you breakout, have fine lines, and/or red blotchy skin These two products are a miracle. And best of all you can understand and pronounce the ingredients in both!
i would say that it is worth it to go see an esthetician and get a facial or dermatologist (which ever he is comfortable with) if you see a skin care professional they will be able to asses his skin and help you find professional product that will suit his skin care need.





Every body is different, No skin types , or acne is the same , so it is rather difficult to find the product that will help him most in a retail store such as walmart.
I'm 13 and get the same problems...no fun. :-\





I went to the doctor and they gave me some medicine that is suppose to clear acne everywhere. It's a really funky name, Sulfamethoxazole-Tmpsusp Tev...


It's not the best tasting, but it has so far been helping. I also got some acne scrubbing pads called Stridex. It's alcohal free %26amp; painless. He can try cleaning his face with that when he wakes up and before he goes to bed.





If THAT doesn't work, try some Differin cream. I wouldn't use it every day though, because it made my skin get dry and flaky.


I saw some stuff on TV that I want to try called Acne Complex, maybe that can work for your son?


Pro-Active did nothing for me...it just made my face smell nice, lol.





Best of luck! I know the curse of acne.
Ask him to try this simple remedy. Wash face twice a day in warm salty water. This should leave face oil free without aggravating the pimples like soap. The secret of keeping the skin clear is to keep it oil-free and clean. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment