Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do I get rid of Blackheads, Blemishes, and Pimples?

I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! i've tried like every facial wash, gone to a doctor, and the cream he gave me would work but then the problem would come back again. I am a very clean person and wash my face 2-3 times a day. I am graduating and i don't want to have bad skin for grad. this is where I have my problem


** blackheads- on my nose and chin Blemishes and pimples around my mouth chin and nose. Help!!!!! please. How do I get rid of Blackheads, Blemishes, and Pimples?
I used To get Pimples and Black Heads On my Forehead and Noes, Nothing Seemed to work! But Someone Told me use ';Neutrogena Advanced Solutions'; It Works SO FAST although you must use it Two times a Day, Good Luck!How do I get rid of Blackheads, Blemishes, and Pimples?
Well, I have some in my t-zone area. And they


fustrate me but they are going away with the neutrogena wave


( around $12.00 + refills are around $8.00) and the


soap bar ( around 2.00)





But if you dont want to spend money then try this site:


http://lmj1996.blogspot.com/



I have always squeezed blackheads as a teenager. (yuk)
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment