Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can i lose 10 pounds in 2/3 weeks? How can i get rid of most of my blackheads and pimples?

I wanna lose 10 pounds in about 3 weeks. I am not fat but i am not the kind of skiny i wanna be. I am still in school,BOO, but i need to lose weight for my sisters wedding. Any advice?


What about pimples,zits, and blackheads? I use Nuetragena (i dont really know how to spell it) but its not showing much, and my mother wont get me any other products. Any advice?How can i lose 10 pounds in 2/3 weeks? How can i get rid of most of my blackheads and pimples?
well i lower my calorie intake


and drink plenty of water


i walk alot and right before bed i do 25 crunches for each section of my abs ( top, middle, lower, sides, all over) and while doing that i also target my legs, back and my butt


i lost 3.5 lbs in a week so in 3 weeks ull lose about 10.5 n be happy with a toned body





for the pimples i use toothpaste cuz it dries it out (i put a little on each pimple at night when i go to sleep( i dnt get zits or blackheads) but it should work for all )


then wen i wake up i wash it off with warm water wash my face with the face wash and put a little oil on my face for the day then towel blot the sheen off


(im tlkn 1 drop of oil for the whole face)


that way it dries up the pimple, keepsa ya face clean, and keeps it moisturizedHow can i lose 10 pounds in 2/3 weeks? How can i get rid of most of my blackheads and pimples?
Where are your blemishes, exactly? On the forehead, around the mouth, or on the nose indicates digestive problems. On the chin is bladder problems. Under the eyes is your kidneys.





Urine works great for me. It's free and contains all the vitamins your body needs. Think about it. All it is water and vitamins.





DRINK PURE WATER!! No tap water!!! Tap water contains over one million chemicals in it, including bleach.





How to lose weight in 3 weeks: First, exercise. Not like watch workout vids, but go swimming, play tennis, dance, all that kinda stuff burns calories. SLEEPING burns calories. Drink plenty of water to flush your system out. And... do not take prescriptions to lose weight. Lose can be dangerous and threatening.
You can lose 10 pounds fast by controlling your diet.


You can lose 10 pounds fast by 2 hours walk daily


You can lose 10 pounds fast drinking a lot of water


You can lose 10 pounds fast with Fat Loss 4 Idiots too!





Many ways to lose 10 pounds in 2/3 weeks, I hope with the combination of the above, you can reach your goal.
in three weeks ok just go on a super diet: with no meat! one of my friends went vegetarian for 2 weeks and he lost like 30 lbs, no joke. it was awesome


zits, pimples, and blackheads... if u can, try and get proactiv, but if u cant get new products then wash your face with salt in the regular face wash. yeah, it sounds really weird but salt has great cleaning qualities and exfoliates your skin but after washing with salt you gotta moisturize!


good luck, hun
Not sure about the weight, but you can steam your face. Boil a pot of water and set on so hot pads on a table. It should be steaming, but no more bubbles. Put your face over the water and cover your head and pot with the towel. Let it steam for about ten minutes.
i use neutrogena stress control it worked really really great for my face it got clear and made my pores appear smaller. i used it every morning and every night.
im not sure how to lose that much weight. For your skin you can make a homemade facial mask if you don't want to buy a new product.
Special K diet. Blackhead eraser, its either by nutragina or clean and clear. But love yourself for how you are, im sure yourpretty eitherway. :)
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment