Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you get rid of blackheads or pimples?

I had a lot of pimples on my forehead and i just popped them all, now I have a lot of blackheads.. Anyone know how to get rid of them?? HELP!!How do you get rid of blackheads or pimples?
Well, I to have pimples but not that much its just beginning on my forehead because i like to play then the sweat part comes out, which I never try to wipe it with a tissue.


Because when the process of sweat stays there so long, then it forms the pimples then blackhead which i hate about it.


But don't try to popped it everyday or sometimes it will get worse and it might spread, see once you pop it the tissue that came there will go to the other but if you popped it with your families. Oh! My gosh it will affect them too, stop it now.


So my mom bought me this medicine from the drugstore, it is called (nicoxemma) I think that's the spelling, because I usually have it but then I took it to some relatives for usage of their children.


But that all the need and help I can get for you, but popping it will spread.


Hope it will help with your pimples and blackhead, then you will have a lot of girls....liking you, its true.How do you get rid of blackheads or pimples?
you should definaly use avenoo soap it gets rid of your black heads and even helps keep your pimples away Report Abuse

noxzema blackhead scrub works really well but you can also get a tool (not sure what its called) that pushes them out.. sounds weird but it really works.
I use Proactive, it works so good. I don't have any pimples or blackheads anymore.
Stop popping! Popping leaves scars. Wash your face twice a day, exfoliate with a facial scrub. That will help. If not, you may need something to control the oils on your face.
Proactive,
st Ives apricot scrub is good also neutrogena acne body scrub, but u can use it on your face use every day like twice
pro active solution works very well, my son and nephew have used it . try it. good luck
this is simple...


1, take a pin!


2. Poke the pin in one of the pimples


3. Pop it and see the disgusting stuff pour out


4. Taste the disgusting stuff..ymmm...


5. Repeat Steps 2-4 for as many pimples u have!
Keep Poppin em. Let your friends and family pop em too. Fun for everyone!!
I think you should try most of the acne products available for your skin type and budjet. As for popping your pimples, I do not recommend as you will have bruising or dark spots after(I'm sure you don't want that?) Why don't you try Proactive or Murrad, I'm sure you can get your money back if they don't work.


As for the blackheads, I found that the Biore Strips worked wonders and once you detached the strip you will see not only the blackheads but also the whiteheads. Just try them because ultimately you and your skin is different and there is no one product that will work for everyone.


I hope this helps!


Alicia
Okay i had the same problem and i'll tell u what to do to get rid of them:


1. Use olay daily facials


2. Use Kheils pinapple papaya all natural scrub (3x's a week)


3. Neutrogina Alchohol free toner


4. Proactiv repairing lotion


Use this stuff daily (in this order), and u will be pimple blackhead free in a matter of about 2 weeks! And dont pop them, pooping them leaves lots of scars!!
drink lots of water that cleared my skin, and use scrub, and try biore oil skin foaming soap
try using clean and clear or tooth paste it works well
cheaply get rid of pimples by using products found in your kitchen


http://andycaine.robinharne.hop.clickban鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment