Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the blackheads and pimples on and around my nose?

I wash my face everyday, but it proves fruitless. I have also tried stridex pads, a number of clean and clear products and plenty of Bior products. Please help me! they are so embarassing.. %26lt;33 thank you and God blessDoes anyone know how I can get rid of the blackheads and pimples on and around my nose?
what you need is a good scrub.


St. Ives apricot scrub works for me


hope i helped (^-^)Does anyone know how I can get rid of the blackheads and pimples on and around my nose?
scrub and rub your face with a rag with rubbing alcohol on it after you squeeze your pimples. They will go down, you get pimples when you don't clean your face properly, the rubbing alcohol will clean youir face and your achne will go down and away in a short time like over night literally. Report Abuse

have you tried steaming your face? Pour boiling water into a bowl and put your face over the steam ( lock in the steam by putting towel over your head and the bowl)





set a timer for 5 minutes. and breath deeply. The steam will open the pores on your face. And the gunk will start to come out.





After the 5 minutes immediately splash your face with cold water to close your pores again and run some clean and clear astringent on some cotton wool over your face (pay special attention to your nose are). Then put on light moisturiser.





Do this once a week.
Rub mixture of Bengal Gram flour and yogurt gently in upwards direction on the face. Wash after 10 minutes.
You can try applying grated cucumber over the acne or pimples for fifteen to twenty minutes and then washing with warm water. Its regular use prevents pimples and blackheads. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment