Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blackheads and Pimples - Anyone know something that will make my face beautiful if 2 days?

I have blackheads and a few red blemishes / pimples, and would like an easy way of getting rid of them, without having my face break out even more.


Thanks!Blackheads and Pimples - Anyone know something that will make my face beautiful if 2 days?
In two days u probably have best luck with washing with whatever products u are using now because when washing ur face with new products it tends to bring the dirt more to the surface which then causes more blackheads and zits





I usually find a way to have others look at something else


find something that distracts them from your face


Like I have been told I have really pretty eyes so then I were shirts that accents my eyes to where they look at that instead of at ur plemishes





If you r doing this for that special some1 then he/ or she will understand that every1 gets them some more then others but just rock with what god gave youBlackheads and Pimples - Anyone know something that will make my face beautiful if 2 days?
UhhM..


SAME hERE BUh i kEEP MAh fACE RElE ClEEN!





qET diS FACiAl ClOTHES 4 WEN YURh iN ThE ShOWER YU SOAk dEM ND RUb dEM 0N YURh FACE BUh dNt WASh TiLL YOUh ThiNK YOUh SHUlD AFTER lYK 3 MINuTES!





AlS0 tRY NE kiNd OF FACiAl CREAM..








ND lYK PHARMACY STORE SHUlD HAVE THE PADS 4 lYK PIMPlES ND STUFF GET dA BESt kINd YU kAN FiNd nD uSE dEM
get a acne facial they work sooo gooood%26lt;33
Clean and clear spot treatment works wonders. Really. Make sure you wash your face twice a day.
astringent
Find a magic lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment