Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do u get rid of pimples and blackheads?

people say proactive is good but what happens if u only use it like twice a week?How do u get rid of pimples and blackheads?
There is alot of things that im figuring out helps acne. Such as steaming your face under a towel with a big bowl of hot water , putting toothpaste over the pimples or vinegar over them aswell , changing your pillowcase every night , going outside for fresh air and sunshine , scrubing your face every morning and night, rubbing salt on your face for 30 seconds then taking it off with warm water. Also there are things called Oxy Pads you can buy you use them morning and night and they really seem to help, you can try pro active too it might help and clearasel or neutrogena stuff. hope it all helps. :]How do u get rid of pimples and blackheads?
I'm not sure about proactive, I've heard it dries out your skin alot.


But I tried a recipe from home yesterday, and my skin is so soft, it works wonders.


You mix lemon juice, honey, milk and oats, then rub it on your face and leave it for 15 minutes. After that rinse it off with warm water.





Also as for products I use the NS moisturizing wash. It's not officially for getting rid of pimples, but it works wonders as well, it really does! As long as you use it twice a day.
Once you stop using ProActiv the pimples are back within days and the product is designed to keep you on it for as long as they can squeeze money out of you.





My friends and I are on the Zap That Zit Program. The pimples were gone within the first week on the Program and the pimples have not come back. The maintenance Program keeps the pimples from coming back.





Here is their website:


http://www.acnetreatmentscamsrevealed.com/zapthatzitprogram.html





Have a Happy New Year!
i have personally tried proactive more than once and it has not worked one bit and i don't think twice a week will help your cause.what i use is aveeno pads which are great for pimples and blackheads,also try laser treatments seek a dermatologist for more infor they will surely be able to help!!!!!!
I also heard proactive is good. The best way is to make sure you're eating right and keeping your face clean. For me, I use neutrogena acne wash twice a day. At night, I apply a moisturizer to prevent my skin from getting dry. I apply a clean and clear spot treatment to pimples when they arise.





Make sure to keep your hair out of your face too. For me, I always break out when I eat chocolate. And yes, I know people say your diet doesn't cause acne, but from personal experience I know it's true lol.





Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment