Saturday, December 26, 2009

My skin color is light black.i want to remove my pimples and blackheads?

i want to clear my face. i want to looking smart .My skin color is light black.i want to remove my pimples and blackheads?
First of all, you must start from the inside out. If you're eating a lot of spicy foods, greasy fried foods, drinking sodas etc. It shows on your face because your blood is being polluted with unhealthy eating habits. Drink lots of water, eat fruits vegetables - nutritional foods will clear it up. Also, you might want to see a dermatologist.My skin color is light black.i want to remove my pimples and blackheads?
Thank-you very much for voting for me. Have a nice day! Report Abuse

try washing your face with a plain wet wash cloth before you go to bed and when you wake up in the mornings or clean your face with rubbing alcohol every morning until it clears up then once a week unless you want to continue cleaning with alcohol daily it will make your face soft and clear within a week and you don't have to spend lots of money on expensive cleaners that say that they will help but only make it worse
Clay masks used regularly helps pull out trapped oil and dead skin.Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.
proactive. healthy foods. that's what helped me =P

No comments:

Post a Comment