Saturday, December 26, 2009

How am I supposed to get rid of pimples and blackheads????

Here is the deal. I have blackheads all over my nose. I have tried using those nose strips and all they do is get rid of the hairs. I have pimples all on my chin and around my cheek bone. I hate tjhem so much it undescribable. I need help NOW....anything that doesnt cost much will work.How am I supposed to get rid of pimples and blackheads????
Grapefruit seed extract at the health store-9.99. 3 or 4 drops on your soapy washcloth at night. It worked for my daughter, and she still uses it. You can find this info by doing a web search as well. She also has a nuetragena wave 11.99 and it also works wonders. Between the 2 she's acne free and she's just getting started in her acne yearsHow am I supposed to get rid of pimples and blackheads????
wash you blankets and pillows and use soap 4-5x days
Pro active is good, but expensive.. Plus I have found alot of people to be kinda allergic to it.


So use neutragina product or clearasil. I have sensitive skin and usuing clearasil kinda burned but it worked. Hopefully you dont have sensitive skin. And try not to stress out cuz that is a reason to break out more.
pop it. don't use soap it'll dry your face if not go to a dermatologist. if it don't work drink lots of water and scrub the **** out of it
i'm going thru the same thing. hopefully u get good answers so i can find out what to use too.
use oratane, its work for me.. my skin is so oily before and when I take oratane the oil is vanish and my skin become clean and smooth
Neem.


An alternative medication that really works!


All said, a diet that's rich with fruits and vegetables and fresh air!


Also keep stress to a minimum by ';not sweating the small stuff'; :0
Use an actual skin care medicine and lotion... like


PROACTIV SOLUTION!





http://www.proactiv.com/index2.php





Have you ever seen comercials for it? They're always shown on TV! It always works wonders; and did for me when I had major acne and blackheads on my face years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment