Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best product to use on your face for blackheads, pimples, acne, etc.?

I am 12 years old and i have tons of blackheads and it seems like every morning i get a new pimple somewhere on my face. I find myself caking makeup on my face before shcool to hide my flaws. I know makeup just makes it worse but I really need to know what is the best product to use for all of these menaces. P.S. i'm not really allergic to anything that goes onto skin.What is the best product to use on your face for blackheads, pimples, acne, etc.?
take a zinc suplement powder form works best it will mstart clearing them up strait away trust me i had the same problem and as soon as i stop taking zink i will start to break out every were chest n everything try it its a life saverWhat is the best product to use on your face for blackheads, pimples, acne, etc.?
ProActive
I know you specifically asked about a product, and I will recommend one I absolutely swear by, but have you considered changing your diet aswell, because foods that are high in oil or fat can cause breakouts.


Also, if you do wear make-up, don't use facewipes to remove the make-up, as they'll only remove the first layer of make-up, but leave huge amounts of trace impurities which clog the pores.


When washing your face always use warm water, and then pat with cold water to close all the pores to prevent further impurities getting in.


I use Dermalogia ALL the time, it's a bit expensive, but it's DEFINITELY worth it. Ask them for a match test for you depending on your specific skin type, or you can try their website.... http://dermalogia.com


Good luck
proactive
All neutrogena skin items. They're dermotologist recommended. My whole family have used them for over 13 years and it's still the best. For target treatment, Biore is good. It removes blackheads.


Or mud masks from Queen Helena is good. It's cheap. The green one is esp good for pimples, it sucks them out. I sometimes use this and dot the pimples before I go to sleep, usually they are gone or less swollen. You can find it at Walgreens or drugstore.com (you can also read the reviews here).


Change ur pillowcases often. I change mines daily. And wash ur face clean of makeup before bed and no touching the face w/o washing hands first! Oh yeah, clean make-up brushes, sponges, etc. once a week or get disposible ones. Keep hair out of face. Good luck!
go to the doctor, and ask for a prescripted acne medication called ';Differin'; and ';Benza Clin';


those are the best things you can get! I used to have the same problem, but I got the stuff i mentioned above, and now I only gey one pimple every now and then! it takes a little while to start working, and it is a bit expensive, but trust me, IT'S WORTH IT!!!





but if you don't want to get that, then i guess the best next thing is pro-active, you can order that online.





';Differin'; + ';Benza Clin'; = acne free life :-)
For black heads you need to steam your face. Then use cotton to remove your black heads. Do not use make up for some time as it tends to clog pores more. Just apply an alcohol free toner after you wash your face . More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment