Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Why in the world do I keep getting pimples, whiteheads and blackheads!?!?

It's ruining my face cause even after they go away, they leave those scars/marks/dark spots and keep coming back again ;( can you please recommend which face wash, toner and moisturizer to use so that I never see those nasty bumps again?? Right now I'm planning on buying ambi fade cream for those dark spots/blemishes left by pimples. I'd appreciate any help!Why in the world do I keep getting pimples, whiteheads and blackheads!?!?
try using natural product instead of buying one.


go to your kitchen and fine some cinnamon powder then mix it with honey. apply on your skin and leave it for around 20 minutes then rinse it off with luke warm water .. do it 2x a day for 2 weeks and u will notice the changes of ur skin tone ...


also try drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day..


good luckWhy in the world do I keep getting pimples, whiteheads and blackheads!?!?
I use Shaklee products. You can find a distributor in your local phone book. They have a bar soap that has some little scrubbies in it that you really can't feel. It cleans my face extremely good. I also have oily skin. I use their bar soap, toner, A.M. cream and P.M. night cream. My skin has never been better. No more zits, blackheads or whiteheads.


My problem is the oily skin it has to be kept clean.


Good luck.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment