Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can I Get Help With Blackheads/Pimples?

I'm 15 now and, well i've had blackheads for about two years now and i can't really seem to get rid of them. I've been using neutrogena for a few weeks now but i think it's not the right one for me. Does anyone know another neutrogena product thats good or something I could find at the store? Also if anyone has any home remedies that could help me it would mean a lot!





Thanks for any help. =)Can I Get Help With Blackheads/Pimples?
Tea tree oil-oily skin


Lemon-oily skin


vinegar-oily skin


honey-normal skin


olive oil-dry skinCan I Get Help With Blackheads/Pimples?
neutrogena clean pore cleanser/mask works for me, but it bleaches stuff so be careful
there are many if over the counter products for acne stuff, but if yu aren't sure what yur dealing with then yu better of not using them. I would recommend a dermatologist but no one has time for that and I'm 15 too so it sounds out of the question to go to one. I would recommend the nuetrogena blackhead pore cleanser though, the actual little machine looking one. But other than that if yu get the chance. Yur doctor can rexommened something, I myself has acne problems and proactiv and over the counter junk didn't work, I eventually went to the body shop in my mall and told them what my problem was and they did a good job. maybe try that.





Hope I helpedd and good luck :)
look,, i used this and it really worked it got rid of all that stuff,, u can either use





1.clean ur face with the acne cleanser and mix it with sugar





OR





2. put orange juice all over your face with sugar [[but wash ur face first ]]





you must do this every day try it ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment