Saturday, December 26, 2009

I get a lot of pimples and blackheads around my hairline, how do i clear that area of my skin?

i dye my hair so i cant wash it as much or else it will fade, but i get horrible breakouts around my hairline. i cant use rubbing alcohol there bc it will turn my hair a funky color. i'm applying for cycle 11 of antm and that's my biggest flaw that i can't help. can you help me?I get a lot of pimples and blackheads around my hairline, how do i clear that area of my skin?
Calamine lotion has the same drying effect like toothpaste so you can apply it overnight and wash the next day. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ Check out http://useinfo-blackhead.blogspot.com/ for more useful tips to control blackheads.I get a lot of pimples and blackheads around my hairline, how do i clear that area of my skin?
i hear that the if you wash your hair a lot then you tend to get more acne around your hairline. i think u should try proactiv.
apply a toner (Clinique's clarifying lotion is a great one)---with a cotton ball to your hairline only-------------it will help with the breakouts %26amp; won't hurt your hair (I color mine as well %26amp; that's what I do)-------also, you didn't say if you had bangs or not but having bangs can make the problem worse----if you do have them, bobby pin them off to the side until the breakouts clearup. Good Luck on your audition!
If you truely want a product that will work with your skins savaious glands then get on Arbonne Intellegence's not so basic line. It is made by the top skin care chemist in the world and it will penatrate your skin work with your skin's navagational system and work the oily t-zone dry cheek bones and it is pure safe and botanical, with proven results. Click on my profile and it will take you to where you can get these incrdible products that work. Think of your glands as weeds in the garden you can either cut them off or pull the roots out and get the whole thing. That's what Arbonne does, it goes deep down to the skin's savious glands to pull out the bacterial and pull everything out of the roots. So get the best pure safe botanical skin care that will leave your skin ph balanced and soft and smooth and will heal scars and mimizie your pore size and your welcome for someone to give you the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment