Saturday, December 26, 2009

Does anyone know way to get rid of my pimples and blackheads fast (and naturally if possible)?

And products I can get? Or medication? Anything but Proactiv. See, my mom is a beauty therapist and won't let me use it. Also, any good make-up brands that WILL cover it well?Does anyone know way to get rid of my pimples and blackheads fast (and naturally if possible)?
i actually use toothpaste.





i apply them on my pemples and they go away overnight=]]]]


reallyyy works i swear=]Does anyone know way to get rid of my pimples and blackheads fast (and naturally if possible)?
water water water lots of water.


wash your face every couple of hours. Dont use make up.


Eat well, no sugar at all.


Lots of water. Have some more water.


Get a good nights sleep every night. Drink some more water.


Water and no late nights will clear up your skin quick smart.


Have another glass of water.
Well I use Oxy and it works well for me. Also, I know its hard to believe, but toothpaste actually works! It doesnt exactly zap them away, but if u apply a little on the pimple u want it will make it easier to clean and make it go away faster
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment